Friday, January 25, 2013

¡Head & Shoulders al Rescate! To the Rescue

 
I received Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue from Influenster for free for testing purposes.

It was pretty cool being selected, this way it gave my an excuse to try something different. Most people don't like to go in a new direction and try and buy something new wasting their money on something that they find out they do not like.

Well to let you know some back story, my hair was in ok condition, I like to pull my hair up in a bun with hair bands and my ends get so dried out. I tend to have lots of dandruff that I can do what whats her name from the breakfast club can do to make snow on her picture its kind of gross. I love to curl my hair and sometimes straighten it when my hair gets frizzy. Also I like to cook with my hair down, and I have long hair that the ends sometimes get singed (burned) on the burners.
Since using the  Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair has looked beautiful. It is silky smooth, incredible shine, and clean smell, NO more DANDRUFF (YES!!!). I am so surprised that I got such great results from this shampoo and conditioner at the price that it is sold for. This is a top of the line hair care product at an affordable price. I don't think that I am going to go back to paying $20 for just a shampoo when this product has do so much for me.
I just cannot stop telling people about this and how much I LOVE it! One of the best products out their, high quality all the way!

 The Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue is meant to give intensive care to nurture the scalp and dry damaged hair. This will leave your hair up to 10X Stronger in 4 washes.






No comments:

Post a Comment