Friday, November 9, 2012

Influenster Relaunch

Influenster is a free site where your input is valued. They pick a selected amount of members who qualify for a certain item of things that fit the demographics of what their sponsors are looking for (to get their opinions on their products).  This said, if you are eligible then you will be sent an email stating that you are pre-qualified for the coming up voxbox. (A voxbox is what they call their the box that they send out the items you are to give feedback for later in time.) You must take the pre-qualifying survey if you are interested in participating in the coming up voxbox. If you do qualify after you have taken the survey they will send another email stating that you will be receiving a voxbox that will be coming up.

I have been a member of Influenster since about May 2012.  I happened to find this website by chance.  I liked it alot once I had signed up for it. I was selected for the Mom Voxbox 2012 and later on the Latina Voxbox 2012. I have been lucky enough to recieve a voxbox since not everyone gets one right away.
Influenster Mom VoxBox 2012
The Mom Voxbox was my first one that I was lucky enough to be selected to participate in. I found out how I liked certain products and what I did not. For  a non-tea lover I ABSOLUTELY love STASH superfruits tea sampler. And found out imPRESS was not so much for me.
Influenster Latina Beauty VoxBox 2012
The Latina Beauty Voxbox was my second voxbox that I had received  Everything that I had received to test out was AMAZING. I love the Always Radiant collection, the new bath&bodyworks soap, the NYC lip gloss and the Hawaiian Tropic silk Hydration. 
After receiving and trying out ALL the products that you receive from influenster you have to take a survey that they put up on their website (they put it up a couple of weeks after you have received it, giving you enough time to have tested them out). This survey is mandatory if you wish to participate in another voxbox later on with influenster, if you do not do this survey influenster has the right to delete your account.

After testing out the products influnester has challenges that you as an influenster can participate in if you wish but unlike the survey this is not mandatory. The challenges are good wholesome fun that you can participate in to be one of the select few to win the Challenge prizes that they show how much and of what and its value.

As of September (I think) Influenster has gone through a Relaunch. Their website has change quite a bit. Before you could sign in and apply for all the badges that they offered if you qualified for them. Now you can only select up to 5 expert badges unless you unlock a key for another one (influenster is keeping this underwraps for right now on how to do this). Also this site is now keeping tabs on how active you are on their website, you now have an influenster score, the goal is to get 100% on your influenster score as of right now im at 78%.

I love that you can be more active on their new website and you can ask questions about certain products. You can see who has the top 5 (I think) influenster scores where you can strive to get there. Now they have a fun file that shows if you have been (pre)qualified for a coming up voxbox (I think that this is really cool). And now they have a special invite section where you can invite 5 of your most influential friends to join in the fun too.

What I don't like about the new site it that your total influenster score can jump down, and it seems like it is a bit too much like a competition when people can dislike your helpful comment making your score go down.

Basically influenster has not changed much, it has the same basic structure but with twiques here and there. But overall I think that the new influenster was well thought out and made really well.I have not yet been chosen to review a voxbox since the relaunch but I cannot wait until I do.

So what are you waiting for come check out influenster @ http://www.influenster.com// and maybe even stay a while and become and INFLUENSTER yourself :)

*NOTE: Influenster is for United States residents and soon Canada too. Both Males and Females that have influence are encouraged to join and show your voice and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment