Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Glade Expressions



I was lucky enough to be selected from bzzagent to try out this product for free for testing purposes. I got a Pineapple & Mangosteen fragrance mist and oil diffuser at my local Walmart.


This product is very affordable, especially if purchased at Walmart(and if you coupon even better). It lasts along time, and leaves the room smelling fragrant and delicious (depending on what scent you choose). It is very stylish and doesn't look tacky if it is left out with your decor (the reason for this is because the oil diffuser is just so nice looking and you can peel off the wrapper of the fragrance mist being one solid color).

Personally I love it and would highly recommend it. It lasts so long and looks great with any decor (in my opinion)

As of right now it is located in the lavatory (AKA Bathroom) and I feel that it makes the bathroom a little more classier that my boyfriend will not feel that it is too girly. But I am thinking that it might leave here soon or I'll just invest in another one and place it in the living room so the whole place will smell amazing and cover the stench of stinky guys (lol Im just kidding they are not that stinky).

These sell for about $5.98 at Walmart for the oil diffuser and about prices probably vary but it was $2.98 at my local Walmart for the fragrance mist. You can probably find some coupons online and give this a shot too, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment