Sunday, October 6, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!}

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!}


What did I think about Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away}?


I thought that it was a great product. The instructions were straight forward. The Design was Fantastic its sort of a cooling citrus feel to it (I was defiantly digging the package).

A little goes a long way, you do not need more than what is pictured above to wash your face

When you squeeze a small amount in your palm it is a light grey simmer color and it smells like a basic bar of soap. Once applied and rinsed off my skin felt slightly matted but once all the moisture was soaked up my skin was nice and smooth only a matted finish, The name defiantly backs up its product the Shine Goes Away!

applied to the face


In the end I have a matted face (NO SHINE) and it felt INCREDIBLY fresh, clean and smooth. This is a great product, and I'm loving every bit of it.

Fresh Face, feeling great!


Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser retail value is $6.99



*Disclosure: I received the olay fresh effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} free from influenster for testing purposes and my honest opion

No comments:

Post a Comment