Friday, October 19, 2012

Barbie Clean UP

I remember when I was a little girl and was so excited to go to McDonalds. I would be very excited to get my happy meal and especially my toy. The best time was when they were giving away the little barbie dolls. Well now I have grown up and I love them still but I need to get rid of things because I am a pack rat, and thats not good.
So I am here and am tired of all the mess that I have. When I am thinking about all the stuff that I do not need I think, "I have a bunch of barbies that are not being touched. My mom has collected these barbies from McDonalds since the year I was born. 

This is the lot that we still have. Alot of the barbies have disappeared.  

  1994, says 06, 1995,says 16, doesn't say, says 15, doesn't say

                                                  1992, 1991, 1992, 1992, 1991, 1992


1991, 1992,1991,1991,1991,1992, 1991

McDonalds edition : 2001, 1998 

says 02, says 23,  says 11, says 02

These are a whole bunch of random barbies that I remember getting as a little girl. Most of their stands have gone and their combs as well.
Today, when I had pulled out all of these barbies from storage some of their hair was not beautiful, so I spent a long time combing their hair and wiping down the barbies with a baby wipe. 
This is the last of my real barbie doll that I have. I had a whole bunch still in their boxes the only thing was that the boxes were all smashed up. But this barbie is a collector edition from 2001. I think that she was gorgeous and I had received her when I was 11 years old. I always said I loved her dress so much that I was going to make my own for prom. But alas I  did not do that, I had bought a different dress, but still I think that is is beautiful, but I think that it is time to let go. 




No comments:

Post a Comment